Monday, October 22, 2007

Abhishek Bacchan


Though I dont like him much...rather thats an understatement!!I HATE HIM...but still he had gals swooning over him so i thot to take him up as my much subject.There was nothing to lose...if he wudnt have turned out well I could have simply blamed on his features...haha!!(gals please dont mind)..but surspizingly his was the most enjoyable till date because of many reasons..Firstly I took to sketching after a good 3 months,secondly i drew it on the normal drawing sheet(d white color of the ppr itself was so intoxicating...ull feel it f u have done much sketching on dat yellow sketch book pprs!!),thirdly i luvd doing his hair n his detailed beard(notice the small strands of hair poking out in the chin region)...though the lips as in all my previous sketches didnt come out as it should have...its still the sketch I think made me confident that im imroving...wat say u??
Dated: 21st Feburary '06

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...i cnt c tht no1 hs lft ny commnts fr my AB....
I cnt sy nythg bout ur artistic talent..U hv done ur job at ur bst & lso the outcm is gud..but in ur line nly...u 2 hv said tht u luvd mkng d sktch....U cnt hlp yr...hs AB..it happens...
Keep going...& try 'AB Again' f u fl lik....

fenella said...

too heavy strokes on some part of the hair, makes it look coarse and like the sketcher has hard feelings over the model!!! I guess i'm just too fussy over fine hair, but the tux or suit is clear now on this image and it adds to the points of a good work!!!

Unknown said...

u really got this daaku rite...nw police wont have problem findin him....awsm strokes......