Monday, October 22, 2007

Saif Ali Khan


This was published in some edition of Filmfare...Saif Ali Khan is gr8 in potraying wicked notiness,at thesame time puting up that dumb look on his face.Here also something about this pic caught my attention...the same naughtiness...as if hes planning a tumultous prank!Its the last time i drew on my shitty sketchbook...man!!I could have done more justice with the eyes.But nonetheless I learned that i should smudged my strokes...hes looking suntanned actually!I got the hair good to a great extent.In this particular sketch I ddnt shade as much but still got some decent results.

Dated: 19th November '05

1 comment:

fenella said...

hmmmm....well i love the hair this time....but its the eyes, it would have been better if the eyes weren't totally black, like putting the dark emphasis on the pupil part of the eye and a lighter shade on the iris part, were the true color of the eyes are revealed, it would have been portrayed a more "tantalizing look" for such a "naughty" guy i suppose, and with the shirt again, i love to see it in it's more distinct form...